X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TRS Limited Trademarks Licensing IP International - Zurich S.A.

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ripped off consumer — Killeen Texas United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • TRS Limited Trademarks Licensing IP International Badenerstrasse 549 Zurich, S.A. Switzerland

TRS Limited Trademarks Licensing IP International Charged full price for trial offer Zurich S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After responding to, or submitting order for free trial offer of CBD oil and cream, for the cost of shipping,  I received email stating information was missing in my order and to click the link to resubmit the order.

I clicked the link and was directed to submit order for free trial off of CBD oil and capsules.  Assuming they must have ran out of the cream and offered capsules instead, I submitted the order for free trial with cost of shipping.

I used my husbands debit card. Thinking I would only receive one free trial offer, I found that I received both free trial offers. My husband was alerted by his bank of a fraud charge of $119.  Neither of us knew what that could be for.

Then I received email stating payment of $119 was declined. I noticed the physical address at the bottom of the message looked familiar and realized this was for the free trial of CBD oil and capsules, oil and cream.

I will not be submitting payment to them. They should have received the cost of shipping, if not, that is their fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2021 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/trs-limited-trademarks-ip/zurich-sa-charged-full-price-1508703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair