X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TYLERJORDAN ADVERTISING (AE JAMES YOUNG ) - Denver, Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Maggie — Pembroke Pines FL United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • TYLERJORDAN ADVERTISING (AE JAMES YOUNG ) 720 S. Colorado Blvd Denver, , Colorado United States

TYLERJORDAN ADVERTISING (AE JAMES YOUNG ) TYLERJORDAN ADVERTISING AMC TYLERJORDAN ADVERTISING He advertised a program of Live Lead transfers that I purchased for $1019.12 under a company name that is not him all informatio n I now know is fraud and he will not return my money he only threatens and gives excusesend is refud Denver, Colorado

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was contacted thru my work email by a company named TYLERJORDAN ADVERTISING (AE James Young) who sold me on a live lead transfer program promising "NO LESSTHAN (8) FUNDED LOANS IN 60 DAYS with Initial Live Tranfer program for $1019.12 in a check , I sent the money right away with the understanding it would not be cashed till I started reciving live leads , of course the check was immediately cashed and he was no where to be found the office number was a recording that never called back and recording had  another name  of Jim Jones which is now changed again, the phone  number on google is a hair salon, his cell phone on his email  has been the only number that he responded back to,

After two weeks of many emails and calls he finally responded saying he had personal problems and handed the account to another AE who dropped the ball , I asked for that AE 's  contact information and he would not provide it,  said he would take care of it , once again no response no leads no nothing, finally some sporatic emails all full of execuses and lies , then I had to argue with him to just ask for my money back which was a complete joke he sent the form I filled it out and returned by scan and never to receive and confirmation or call,  and then the lies and execuses again stating the refund was issued he will check with accounting . when I asked for accounting  contact information or any other human in the companys contact info he REFUSES AND BECOMES EXTREMELY NASTY.

In this time I started doing my due dilegence which i should of done at first but he was quite convincing and first glance at google page without research thought he had 107 great reviews come to find out that is all fraud was copied and pasted and the phone number on google is a Hair Salon that has been in business for over 2 years and gets these calls all the time, next.

1.) Tyler Jordand advertising according to State of Colorado is a voluntarily dissolved corporation.

2) Mr. Robert Wilson according to Linkedin was the  owner of Tyler Jordan Advertising and shut the company down on 1/15/2019

3) The address on there is 17775 minglewood trail is currently owned by a John  Randall Graves not Tyler Jordan.  whom he bought from family named Wilson in May 2019, on his website he drops the 1 and puts 7775 minglewood as opposed to 17775 according to coporate and property records.

4) the address of office he uses and where I mailed my check is 720 S. colorado Blvd Denver CO is a Regus Center and provides Virtual office space and a mailing address for $56.00 a month. Why is  that not disclosed on his website.

The bottom line is he is a fraud and quite a clever Thief with alot of knowledge of the Mortgage  business. He  is highly aggressive when you ask him any questions , he will not and has never provided any other working number or human being to talk to in any department, he just makes more lies up and then threatens me with comments that he will Destroy me if I try to contact the authorities.  This man James Young as he calls himself is a total lier and fraud and collected my money under a company that does not exist He robbed me.

I have made several police reports and  a Internet FBI criminal investigation  report hoping to recover my money if anyone else has experienced this please contact us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2021 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/tylerjordan-advertising-ae/denver-colorado-amc-program-i-1508842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair