X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ultimate Martial Arts & Kickboxing Hammonton - Hammonton NJ

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hammonton Resident — Hammonton NJ United States
  • Ultimate Martial Arts & Kickboxing Hammonton 109 Bellevue Ave Hammonton, NJ United States

Ultimate Martial Arts & Kickboxing Hammonton MacKenzie & Yates Martial Arts Unethically charged me for services NOT delivered under the guise of a bogus 30-day cancellation policy Hammonton NJ

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Stay away - literally stole money from me, completely unethical business practices.

Thieves charged my credit card 3 full weeks after I cancelled my membership.  My son attended MacKenzie and Yates Martial Arts in Hammonton (also known as Ultimate Martial Arts & Kickboxing).  He attended for several months, probably close to a year in total.  He eventually lost interest.

I was on an auto-pay plan that charged my credit card monthly.  When I called to cancel, I was inexplicitly told that there was a "30-day cancellation" policy.  I was like, what?!?!  There is nothing in the paperwork to suggest this policy, and they don't do anything special for my son or anyone else, you just show up to class whenever you can, so the notion of having to provide 30 days notice is ridiculous.

Well, sure enough, 3 weeks later my credit card was charged again!  For what?  The only reason to do this is just another way to jack money from customers.  This place is a ripoff to begin with, and now I have to pay 3 weeks after I cancel?

Beware.  Stay away unless you want these thieves to rip you off.  I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2020 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ultimate-martial-arts/nj-mackenzie-yates-charged-1490895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair