X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Amy — Fort Myers United States
  • Unlimited Pavers 1112 SE 9th Lane Cape Coral, Florida United States

Unlimited Pavers Andreas Zapata Did not complete a job. Paid in full. Cape Coral Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

The owner is Andres Zapata (incase he decides to change company name) as I seem to not be the only one with a horrible experience.

We used this company as suggested by our contractor. The product is good, but same as you can get from any other paver company, and the prices are good. My husband and I had a very large job done at own home including a large front walkway and 4,000 SF patio. But you get what you pay for! By this I mean, the service is terrible!

After the pavers were placed, we did not have a clean up crew come back as promised. My patio is filthy! There are many areas that not enough sand was placed and the pavers are now shifting/settling. They also did not complete the drain that we paid for. We have had multiple calls out to the company and owner. We have gotten no where and the owner WILL NOT RETURN OUR PHONE CALLS.

Now my attorney is involved...

My husband and I have used many companies for home remodeling. This by far is THE WORST COMPANY I have ever had experience with. So I repeat DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY or have any jobs done where Andres Zapata is involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2019 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/unlimited-pavers/cape-coral-florida-andreas-1478310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair