X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: United States
  • USA Ragdolls College Station, TX United States

USA Ragdolls Chocolatta Ragdolls Ryan Fuller Sick cat, lying breeder College Station TX

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

The kitten we purchased arrived via a flight without whiskers on one side of his face, a missing patch of fur, terrible ear mites, and a persistent upper respiratory infection which required multiple antibiotics. Looking back at the blurry pictures Ryan Fuller of USA Ragdolls (formerly Chocolatta Ragolls) shared, the kitten was missing the whiskers from a young age which he did not disclose or respond to my inquiry regarding. On top of that, that missing patch of fur turned into an infectious ringworm requiring the whole family (mom, dad, kids, grandma, nanny, and kitten) to go oral antifungals.

I've paid almost as much for treatment for the family and cat as I paid for him (2k and 400 for the flight). Finally, while we love him and are training him, he is very aggressive. Buyer beware. I only found his name after I asked how I should pay and after a quick Google search I found terrible reviews from a previous Ragdoll company he owned. I should have I asked for my deposit back but was hoping for the best. I shouldn't have overlooked the obvious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2021 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/usa-ragdolls/college-station-tx-chocolatta-1505305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair