Complaint Review: USI All Purpose Windows and Doors - Salt Lake City UT
USI All Purpose Windows and Doors They were cited for traffic violations and damaging my vehicle, they have refused to admit liability, and they are causing me to sustain injuries and damages. Salt Lake City UT
1. On or about November 21, 2019, at approximately 10AM MST, on I15 Southbound, near the Lehi exit, Erick Dannenberg ("Dannenberg"), in the course and scope of his employment with USI All Purpose Windows and Doors, 2625 South 600 West, SAlt LAke City, UT 84115, T: 801-487-8807 ("USI"), negligently drove USI's F250 Truck, and collided with the rear end of my VW Passat, resulting in a cracked rear bumper cover, possible damage to the Passat's bumper and wheel alignment, and possible injuries to my left shoulder.
2. After the accident I pulled over to the side of the road and Dannenberg pulled over behind me. After approximately 2 minutes, Dannenberg did not provide me his insurance information or his driver's license. Accordingly, I approached Mr. Dannenberg's vehicle. When I asked for the insurance and driver's license information, Dannenberg threatened to punch me and withheld the information.
3. Only after I called the Utah Highway Patrol and USI, did Dannenberg provide the information. Dannenberg received a citation for negligent vehicle ooperation. I did not receive a citation. During my conversation with USI, USI admitted liability.
4. USI filed a claim with its insurance company and I filed a claim with mine. However, USI did not admit liability, even though its driver, Dannenberg, wrongfully threatened to assasult me, Dannenberg received a citation, and USI had previously admitted liability to me.
5. In the intervening two weeks, I have discovered that USI All Purpose Windows and Doors is not registered as a DBA with the State of Utah Department of Commerce. Moreover, I have learned that USI's parent company, in violation of Utah law, has not registered as a foreign business entity with the State of Utah Department of Commerce.
6. As a direct and proximate result of USI's conduct, and the conduct of Dannenberg, my vehicle remains unrepaired and my shoulder may be injured. I have mitigated my damages to the best of my abilities. To the best of my knowledge, Dannenberg, continues to operate vehicles for USI.
7. I respectfully demand USI to admit the liability for which it has been cited, to repair my vehicle, to pay for any medical treatment which I may require, to register as a DBA with State of Utah Division of Corporations, to register as a foreign entity with the Utah Department of Corporations, and to remove Dannenberg from all motor vehicle operations.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2019 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/usi-all-purpose-windows-doors/salt-lake-city-ut-cited-admit-1488553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.