Complaint Review: Vibes Hot Yoga - newport beach ca
Vibes Hot Yoga Ariana Shah Ali Shah Sold me a class package and then were locked out of their location for not paying rent newport beach ca
Vibes Hot Yoga Ariana Shah Ali Shah Sold me a class package and then were locked out of their location for not paying rent.
*** A Vibes History Lesson ***
Ali Shah scams people out of money with a fraudulent mortgage company and debt consolidation business. (see ripoff reports)
- Newport Beach
- Ritual Hot Yoga goes out of business in Newport Beach.
- Vibes Hot Yoga (Ali and Ariana Shah) takes over the lease.
- Vibes buys Instagram followers and Yelp reviews
- Vibes does not pay rent in Newport Beach.
- Landlord tries to evict but he screws up service of the lawsuit and Vibes temporarily gets to stay in the location.
- Landlord properly serves Vibes.
- Vibes Files for bankruptcy.
- Vibes creates yet another fraudulent LLC named Lululemon-Vibes Hot Yoga LLC so he can swindle the next landlord into giving his space masquerading as Lululemon
- New trial date set for May.
- Huntington Beach
- Vibes takes over yoga studio in Huntington Beach.
- Vibes fails to pay rent and is locked out of location.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2019 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/vibes-hot-yoga/newport-beach-ca-ariana-shah-1476702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.