X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Victory Akpos -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Michael — Springtown United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Victory Akpos United States

Victory Akpos VidCentric White Label Bee Brilliant Will LIE to you and sell you products you do NOT receive and then they refuse to refund your money.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Saw a promotion for VidCentric White Label offering 4 extremely good bonuses. Not exactly interested in VidCentric but I DID want the bonuses.

Paid $84 and got absolutely nothing by way of the bonuses. While the vendor DID provide me with the white label products he did not provide a SINGLE ONE of the bonuses offered (which was what convinced me to buy this product).

Communication with this vendor went nowhere so I filed a PayPal dispute which the vendor DISPUTED!!! Even though I was 3 days in to a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee. To this date I have not recovered my money.

Victory Apkos is a fraud and a scam. He will take your money and not deliver the purchased products.

Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2022 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/victory-akpos/vidcentric-white-label-bee-1515164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair