X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Several years ago I worked at the Village Pizzeria and Restorante. I guess I was considered a liked employee as I was a friend of the owners daughter and a pretty good server.  I have since moved on but for the last few years I expressed to my firends some unethical behavior on the owners part. Every year the restaurant raises money for "Breaat Cancer Awareness" through silent actions, raffles and wine tastings.

You would think all the money generated would be given to the cause. Not the case. First, there is no breakdown of the money. Most of it is cash. And what is very telling is that once a year the owners select individuals to join them in Manhattan for the Avon Walk.  All expences paid. Hotel, meals, wine, the works!

Sorry Sandy, Joe, Jessica. My aunt is battling breast cancer and the weight taking part in selling tickets, the Manhattan trip and knowing what I do was too much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2020 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/village-pizzeria-restorante/galway-new-york-sy-foster-1496746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair