What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Vincimus Group Properties - Pompano Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Robert — POMPANO BEACH Florida United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Vincimus Group Properties 1780 SE 4th St Apt #7 Pompano Beach, Florida United States

Vincimus Group Properties, LLC Jason Smith Larry Smith Carol Smith Faith Hewson Refused to return refundable deposit Pompano Beach Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Vincimus Group Properties took a refundable deposit for boat dockage and refused to return it after the required 30-day notice that I gave. When I moved my boat it was only 2-days Into the next month rendering a balance of $560.

Prior to that and after signing the contract, I was unable to move my boat into the slip because the dock box lid was broken and the box was full of the previous renter, I had to ask him several times to remove the belongings and fix the lid. He tried to begin the contract before either of these were done.

So after vacating the slip, I repeatedly asked for the deposit back (and mind you there was no damage to the dock) and Jason Smith basically replied that there was no money due stating things that were not in the contract at all.

Because he ignored many of my calls, I went to one of their property locations and left a copy of the contract in their mailbox. That same day I got a call from Faith Hewson, who was quite nasty and unprofessional, stating to never come to that property again and ignoring the terms of the contract and the balance due.

That leaves me no choice but to post this report and quite possibly a day in small claims court

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2021 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/vincimus-group-properties-llc/pompano-beach-florida-jason-1513958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content