X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Violet at Sheri's Ranch Brothel - Pahrump, Nevada/Pahrump

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Vic — Manhattan New York United States
  • Violet at Sheri's Ranch Brothel 10551 Homestead Rd Pahrump,, Nevada/Pahrump United States

Violet at Sheri's Ranch Brothel The Resort & Spa Sheri's Ranch The Resort & Spa Sheri's Ranch Violet At Sheri's Ranch Brothel Ripped Me Off ,Cheated Me and Engaged In Bait And Switch Nevada/Pahrump Pahrump, Nevada/Pahrump

I really should have written this a few years back. After partying with a 5 foot 5 150lb Asian female named Violet whose Twitter account is @color_me_violet at Sheri's Ranch Brothel several times in the past ,I chose to book a third appointment with her by dint of a reservation on Sheri's Ranch website for us to meet again in early December 2016 a couple of years ago .

A few months before the date of the reservation I spoke to one of the shift supervisors who stated over the phone that her name was "Hannah" and also the Madame Dena who both promised and assured me over the phone that my reservation with Violet would be honored and that she would love to meet with me for a third time . I even sent to Violet two packages containing a large assortment of expensive gifts .

When the date finally arrived and I had spent thousands of dollars on plane and hotel fees to travel thousands of miles to Las Vegas ,Nevada to meet with Violet at Sheri's Ranch in Pahrump ,Nevada they pulled a complete bait and switch on me ! On the date of the scheduled reservation on 12/1/16, I called to have their supposedly "complimentary" limousine service pick me up for an appointment .

I spoke to a shift manager, and she then immediately transferred me over to the Madame Dena. Dena then stated to me that Violet didn't want to party with me and that she was "scared" of me and that I would never see her again . This made absolutely no sense at all because Violet had no reason to be afraid of me since we had partied over 2 times before I made the 3rd reservation to meet with her . In all of our past parties ,I was an exemplary representation of what a gentleman should be .

I remember the driver named Warren on one of my trips to Sheri's Ranch even tried to hustle and swindle me out of $80 dollars on my last trip to this place .I was discriminated against ,cheated , and racially profiled by Violet and Sheri's Ranch because I am a person of color. I have an immaculate record and have never been convicted or charged of a crime since I am a very prolific and law abiding citizen, yet they treated me as if I were a criminal since I am a minority.

Dena then proceeded to lie to me even further by saying that she had told me beforehand that Violet didn't want to see me and that I shouldn't waste all of that money on traveling to Nevada . This was an egregious fallacy in of itself because she had never told me this at all prior to me making the reservation to see Violet again. I ended up going to a much better legal bordello and partied with a far better girl in every way and form than Violet . Violet did however send me a very harassing and derogatory email to me after I had gotten back from my trip on Friday 12/2/16, and she even blocked my email and eventually my Twitter account for no valid reason at all .

Violet also had some trolls ,cowards ,d****ebags, stalkers,and jackas*ess on Twitter consisting of the following , Jack$even @JackS3V3N,Izabella @izzypop2017 ,@_OliviaNicole ,@cassi_bo , Jeffry Lujan @jeffrylujanj7 ,@Julia_sheris ,Allissa @allissa4you ,Paloma Del Castillo @LovingPaloma ,Lara @LaraTrevelyanAK,Adi @addicted2amour,@ol_pete_still , Khatunk @BadDog013 and Nova Sky @nova_sky_ try to bully ,stalk , make overt threats to me via Twitter , and also by means of harassing phone calls ,messages, and texts .

The women at Sheri's Ranch especially Violet are very ,ungrateful , disrespectful, unprofessional, insensitive, crass ,rude ,impertinent and ignorant. They have blocked and harassed me and many other reputable customers on Twitter, and this low-life scumbag ,troll ,coward ,loser a*****e ,professional keyboard warrior ,nerd ,and idiot named Jeremy Lemur @ejeremy who works for Sheri's Ranch likes to harass and make parody accounts of many people like myself on Twitter .

Thankfully Twitter permanently removed the account that had my visage or likeness from Twitter . Sheri's Ranch has the distinct stigma of not only being infamously the worst legal brothel in Nevada but also in the entire world . It is a very racist ,bigoted ,discriminatory,shady , and low-class dump of an establishment that seriously needs to be either shut down or under new and better management .

Violet even has this lying moron and scumbag who goes by the alias "Jack Daniels "writing fake reviews about her on her Sheri's Ranch Ranch profile which I definitely would not take with a grain of salt or give any credence to .Sheri's Ranch is the only legal bordello in NV that fingerprints all of their clients which is another severe red flag in of itself and is quite disrespectful and demeaning. There is also upon doing research a pending lawsuit against Sheri's Ranch and I am sure that certainly won't be it's last. Countless dissatisfied former customers have wrote honest negative reviews about the premier sh*thole of Nevada Sheri's Ranch both on Yelp and Google as a caveat for anyone seriously thinking about throwing away their cash at this place .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2019 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/violet-sheris-ranch-brothel/pahrump-nevadapahrump-resort-1480569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content