Complaint Review: Warrior Trading, Ross Cameron, Steve Dahl -
Warrior Trading, Ross Cameron, Steve Dahl Warrior Trading, Warriortrading.com, Ross Cameron, Steve Dahl, tasmarketprofile.com, TAS MARKET PROFILE Ross turned $500 into 1mln.. LOL
Ross turned $500 into 1mln... LOL he is a sophisticated scammer. All he did he was he sold from his main "large US" account and bought with his Suretrader account.
Lost a lot of money using their "services". Here is something to think about...
1) Of thousands of people in his chatroom - not even a single one has 100k icon.
2) Sells his literally useless education which apparently does not work to anyone
3) He somehow magically makes $ on his trades while entire room loses. When you start questioning - he mutes and blocks these members.
4) Chatroom filled with "fake happy people" who will defend him when confronting Ross . (Before they mute you, and other begin questioning the same thing)
5) Check on youtube his Uber IPO. He had $80340 in his account, and bought 3000 shares for 42.74$. IPOs are not marginable meaning 1:1 buying power not 1:4. Asked him MANY times how did he do it, he never responded and deleted all my YouTube comments.
Total required capital: 3000 x 42.74 = $128220, He had: 80340. HE IS SHORT ON 128220 - 80340 = $47880 AMOUNT OF CAPITAL. PAPER TRADING is the only explanation.
6) if he could turn 500 to 1mln, how come with 12000-24000 shares now he is losing more than making.
7) And do you really need 10 displays to buy and sell 1 s**+ tty stock? It can be done even with a single microscopic surface tablet sized display.
8) Also his court hearings with former co-founder in SF. Apparently this all successful Ross, does not want to pay him 500k, by looking for all the reasons until it ended up in the court. So now he says he is "traveling to SF for nice trips (you could do it too if you buy his products!)" while in reality he scams everyone he can.
9) Another funny thing, their so called futures floor trader STEVE DAHL another crook. Apparently he is another 'teacher". All he does is selling his TAS and EDGE software WHICH NO ONE EVEN NEEDS - everyone can set the same parameters in their trading platform and it does not cost a penny. When asking him about what metrics does it takes - he says its "grannys secret recipe". LOL Really? Thats the education he provides? He is not even a licensed to trade only to be a salesman according to FINRA. When asked about it- he also blocked and muted right away.
Not sure about the large cap guy, but if he is only making pennys after all the years, I guess he is not that much better.
10) Why to remove negative comments claiming copyright infringements while there is no infringements under FAIR USE copyright law in the first place. Doesnt Ross want to see what people have to say? Or the amount of negative review would be staggering and it would be the end of his "business" ?
Everyone should check on YouTube -Anton Kreil - Exposing Trading educators
IS THIS A CONSISTENT WAY OF TRADING ??? Please...they are just professional scammers. Be careful! DONT FORGET THEY ARE DESPERATELY REMOVING NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO KEEP THEIR SCAM APPARATUS RUNNING.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2019 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/warrior-trading-ross-cameron/dotcom-tasmarketprofiledotcom-1488543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.