X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Erick — United States
  • Wholesale Tradelines New York United States

Wholesale Tradelines DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY-Fraud and False Advertising New York

This company is a scam! It has been 90 days since I gave them over 1k and I yet to see any change on my credit. Communication was frequent and prompt until I decided to purchase a "tradeline package". Once they receive money, all communication drops.

I am not one to give negative reviews but I did give them 90 days with consideration. Plus, the simple fact that I have not received ONE response from the many communication outlets they provide for you is proof that this company is a complete scam!

I know someone has read my money emails, texts and heard my voice messages! My next approach will be the BBB and contacting the main search engines directly to advise them of this fraudulent site. I have more then enough proof to provide for them to get shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2019 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/wholesale-tradelines/new-york-use-companyfraud-1487683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content