X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Barbara — Virden United States
  • wish.com Illinois United States

wish.com Did not receive all of my order, parts missing Illinois

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Purchased a dust mask set (two masks) with disposable paper filters that slide into the masks. Only received the paper filters, no masks. Contacted customer service online The next day they responded and said their "investigation" showed that I was sent the entire order. I made a report to paypal and contacted wish again stating that I in fact had NOT received the entirety of my order. Wish then responded that their new "investigation" showed I had only ordered the paper filters and not the two dust masks the filters go in.

I replied that I had made a report to PayPal but before I escalated my report to a claim I wanted to give wish a chance to resolve the issue and just send me the missing parts of my order. Their third response was to go back to their first story that they did send me all of what I ordered.

So I told them it's a shame they can't pick one lie and stick to it, filed a claim with PayPal, and got a refund from PayPal.....I feel it's necessary to state that my daughter had purchased some small things from wish.com and had no issues, that's why I gave them a try. I'd say wish.com is a dice roll, you maybe will get your order or maybe not. Just don't purchase anything expensive nor use anything other than PayPal or a credit card that will let you dispute charges if wish rips you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2020 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/wishdotcom/illinois-did-receive-all-1494852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair