X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Working Law Firm - Memphis Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nick — Memphis TN United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • The Working Law Firm 917 South Cooper Memphis, Tennessee United States

The Working Law Firm Michael Working Theft of Services, Failure to aggressively represent client Memphis Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nick is a BUM

*Author of original report: Lack of supervision/Failure to supervise subordinate counsel

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I wouldn't know - I paid, but my attorney has not responded in 3 days (at all). Response from the owner 14 hours ago (January 25, 2021) As of 5:52 this morning (two weeks after this review), this hypocrite is still trying to get us to represent him. We try not to represent jerks - especially those who have never paid us. This guy had a problem with his landlord and asked for our associate to wait until he was safely out of his location to contact the landlord. Then he wrote a bad review while he asked us to hold off on the work.

He also asked for his consultation fee back after contacting the office 15 times for $100. We have never performed legal work for this absolute bum and never will based on this review he was not qualified to give! Expect a return review of YOUR business Mr. Nick!! You are a bum! /s/ Mike Working So, in his written response, he claims to have taken the case based upon contingency but found out who would be the opposing counsel - when an attorney loses a contingency case - there is no payment. His response: Well, if you stand by your complaint, I stand by the fact that we are not your lawyer. And never have been. Your consult fee will not be returned. Your complaint will be responded to. Michael R. Working The Working Law Firm Show quoted text from attorney yes . . . . key word there is "free."

You made enemies. You fired the first shot. You should have expected return fire. I don't need any lessons from a guy who came seeking my help and advice. You were the first person I've ever offered to take on a contingency fee in 15 years. You were also given a chance to take down the review: the only time I've ever made that offer in 15 years. You made a direct and unwarranted attack on my livelihood. Obviously, I have the stones to stick up for myself if I stick up for other people for a living. Bye, Felicia. Michael R. Working The Working Law Firm Show quoted text Mr.Nick, There is no reason for us to ever speak again.

There is no reason for you to speak to any of my staff. You have been unreasonable and rude throughout this process from the very beginning when we met with you after the close of business on your office visit. You are fired as a potential client. You never became a client. This decision was based on your behavior. This decision continues to prove itself to be the correct decision because of your behavior. There are thousands of other local attorneys you can ask for help. There is no relationship between us that exists. Your public statements about our business when you were not a client are libelous. Do not contact me again or any member of my office. You are the first person I have ever had to make this demand of in 15 years of dealing with serial killers, stalkers, gangsters and worse. Congratulations. You are one of a kind.

Now cease and desist. The demand has been made. Michael R. Working The Working Law Firm Show quoted text So, does this mean that if you query this principal about why his associate has not effectively or efficiently responded to your client request in a timely manner that two weeks of history are post hoc rewritten (eliminated) and that you the consumer are suddenly a non-person, were suddenly never a client and that you the client have suddenly become a serial killer? Mr. Nick, There is no reason for us to ever speak again. There is no reason for you to speak to any of my staff. You have been unreasonable and rude throughout this process from the very beginning when we met with you after the close of business on your office visit. You are fired as a potential client. You never became a client.

This decision was based on your behavior. This decision continues to prove itself to be the correct decision because of your behavior. There are thousands of other local attorneys you can ask for help. There is no relationship between us that exists. Your public statements about our business when you were not a client are libelous. Do not contact me again or any member of my office. You are the first person I have ever had to make this demand of in 15 years of dealing with serial killers, stalkers, gangsters and worse. Congratulations. You are one of a kind. Now cease and desist. The demand has been made. Michael R. Working The Working Law Firm Show quote

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2021 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/working-law-firm/memphis-tennessee-michael-ft-1504319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nick is a BUM

AUTHOR: The Working Law Firm - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, January 28, 2021

Nick was given a consultation and a $100 fee. He was never a client. He asked us to hold of the work for two weeks. Then he revealed himself to be a terrible person and we declined his case. Any contingency fee case in Tennessee requires a contract. Nick will never produce one, because none exists. He was never a client of our firm. He contacted us 15 times in 2 weeks. Can you imagine any law office being nice enough to not fire a client that took up so much time for $100?

Imagine being a terrible enough person to go to this much trouble to trash a law firm with a great reputation over $100 - that’s Nick Jewczyn!! I stand by not taking his case and everything I’ve said about him being incredibly difficult. It’s looking more and more like we will probably have to sue this guy. Sometimes you have to just squash a bug to stop it. Mike Working Owner, The Working Law Firm

Lack of supervision/Failure to supervise subordinate counsel

AUTHOR: Nick - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Subordinate counsel did not supply fee schedule, failed to notify client regarding initial consultation fee in addition to contingency pay, failed to respond to client requests in a timely manner, did not supply a Letter of Agency or Letter of Engagement, was not compliant with her own demands and course of action she demanded

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair