X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Oscar — La Paz Bolivia
  • Xi'an FrankHerb Biotech (made-in-china.com) China

Xi'an FrankHerb Biotech (made-in-china.com) Contacted a supplier through made-in-china.com about acquiring a health product. Sent money and 6 months later never received the product.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I've first contacted the supplier about some health products the first days of January 2020 through the made-in-china.com platform. He replied with the cost and I've sent him a Western Union money order. I've waited for a month for him (the owner) to ship the product and he told me to wait. Then he told me he was on a long holiday on China. When that passed he told about the Covid pandemic. Six months later when the quarantine in China was over, I've wrote him again but he told me he couldn't send it to wait a little longer, same excuse as always.

I told him I wanted a refund to which he agreed. I sent him Western Union details but he told me he was having trouble doing the money order. I offered and sent a payment request via Payoneer. Again he told me he couldn't pay. He offered to do it via PayPal or Moneygram, I chose the later, sent details and he again told me to wait. Few weeks later and got no news and he stopped replying to my emails. I've tried to contact made-in-china.com but they won't reply and I believe them to be accomplices of this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2020 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/xian-frankherb-biotech/contacted-supplier-about-sent-1496408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair