X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Annie G — FORT WORTH tx United States
  • YOUTH RENEW United States

YOUTH RENEW I ordered two samples for $11.98. Received two full products and was billed $208.43. .

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered two samples for $11.98. Billed for two full bottles 208.43. Ordered on the 25th of August did not get billed until 2 days after it was too late to do anything, Sept 8th and 9th. Apparently you had 12 days to cancel getting the full set instead of the sample but I saw nothing like that on the ad.

The fact they did not even tell me in the delivery the charges or how to reach them says it all there is no contact info for them  on the website, or the web searches I have done. I realliy checked before I ordered and did not see anything reflecting this at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2020 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/youth-renew/i-ordered-two-samples-full-1499669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair