X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Zervane Lima from TCG Lending Centers promised me the world when I was shopping for a mortgage lender to do my refinance. I had originally chosen TCG Lending Centers and they had all kinds of horror stories about doing business with Zervane Lima. I wished I had listened to them because everything they warned me about had come to pass. I thought I could trust TCG Lending Centers since I have been banking with them for several years but in the end, no one there cares about you and they don't mind giving the shaft to the little guy.

Zervane Lima promised me everything would go well and I had no worries if I did my loan with him. The truth is that he mishandled my loan from the getgo. It took him over a month just to get my home appraised He would lose Docs and I would have to get them a second time. he made a huge deal over a check that I deposited in my account from my divorce settlement. I had to give him all my personal divorce papers then he still made me write a letter about the check It became so frustrating that I sent the money back to her. Then He took a vacation the week my loan was supposed to close so nothing got done except that he gave me another $2.600.00 charge because he let my rate lock expire which he didn't need to do because rates haven't changed. Let's just say he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and is inadequate when it comes to understanding the business he has chosen for his profession. On top of that, his sense of urgency is lackadaisical at best. Zervane is dishonest, unethical and only cares about himself and not his customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2020 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/zervane-lima/hamilton-ontario-tcg-lending-1502246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair