X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Zodejr.com - La Grande Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ripped off by zodejr.com — Burley Idaho United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered a weight bench and some free weights from the company totalling $126. After ordering I received a tracking number for a Chinese shipping company. After waiting a month I received some cheap wireless headphones which I never ordered. So I contacted the company by email and they stated they were sorry and would send me a new tracking number. I received the new tracking number and again, waited a month in which I received a message that my order got lost.

So I contacted the company again and they stated they would give a refund minus 30% due to shipping and other charges. I reluctantly agreed but still never received a refund or any other response and it has now been 2 months since agreeing for the partial refund. I have since filed a claim with PayPal but it is still ongoing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2021 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/zodejrdotcom/la-grande-illinois-no-product-1508817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair