X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: MLMP — LAWRENCE Kansas United States of America
  • 024 PAIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM 41 CANAL ST. Internet United States of America

024 PAIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REVIVE BIOSCIENCE C/0 GLF WORTHLESS PRODUCT AND MAKETING DECEPTION Internet, Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I AM ANOTHER PATIENT WITH RA WHO HAS BEEN SUCKERED IN BY THE ADVERTISEMENT OF THIS PRODUCT. I ORDERED WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A TRIAL SIZE, BASICALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT BECAUSE I FOUND IT INEFFICIENT FOR WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO RELIEVE, PAIN, AND IT HAS A VERY UNPLEASANT SMELL. YOU END UP SMELLING LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM CLEANED WITH PINESOL. SO I CHALKED IT OFF TO EXPERIENCE AND FORGOT ABOUT IT.

I JUST RECEIVED A SECOND SHIPMENT FOR WHICH I WAS BILLED $79.99. I CALLED THEM AND WAS TOLD I HAD ACTUALLY SUBSCRIBED TO MONTHLY SHIPMENTS OF THE PRODUCTS AND REFUSED TO REFUND THE PRODUCT.  AFTERN MUCH HAGGLING THEY AGREED TO REFUND $39.99 AND THEY WOULD EMAIL ME ABOUT IT. THIS WAS THIS MORNING AROUND NOON AND I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM.

THE PRODUCT IS A VERY EXPENSIVE VERSION OF BENGAY WITH AN EVEN MORE OBNOXIOUS SMELL, AND AT $79.99 A MONTH IT COMES TO $959.88 A YEAR.  IT DOES THE SAME THING AS TIGER BALM OR BENGAY BUT AT A MUCH, MUCH HIGHER COST.

I RESENT THEIR MARKETING PRACTICES WHICH MUST LIST SOMEWHERE IN VERY SMALL PRINT THAT YOU ACCEPT THEIR TERMS, WHICH ARE THAT THEY WILL KEEP SENDING YOU A MONTHLY SUPPLY AND CHARGING YOUR CREDIT CARD.  SO, THE WHOLE THING IS A RIP-OFF INTENDED TO FOOL PEOPLE WHO ARE IN PAIN AND WILL TRY ANYTHING ONCE. I AM SORRY I WAS A FOOL. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHERS AS I FOUND OUT READING THE BLOGS ON ARTHRITIS.ORG. I AM NOT SURE THIS COMPLAIN WILL DO ANYTHING BUT I FEEL BETTER JUST HAVING WRITTEN IT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/024-pain-management-system/internet/024-pain-management-system-revive-bioscience-c0-glf-worthless-product-and-maketing-decept-894359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair