X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: 1st Rate Security, L&D Direct, Douglas O'Connor - Garden City New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Amarillo Texas
  • 1st Rate Security, L&D Direct, Douglas O'Connor 41 Clinton Rd, Garden City, New York U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My wife has always wanted a taser to protect herself, she works at night and the walk to the car is scary for her. I found this taser online at 1st Rate Security that has a wrist strap that disables the taser if someone takes it from her, it will not be used against her. I purchased this 775,000 volt taser from L&D Direct on Nov. 23rd (Sunday) it cost $62.74. My payment has gone thru the bank on Nov. the 24th (Monday) and I have not received an email update or when I click on the link that states You can always find out the current status of your order by going to (((link redacted)))there is no update. I have tried to call and the same thing happens to me I get a recorded message but I have not talked to a human. It has been 7 days now with no update or no way to contact this company I feel I have been taken.
Thanks

Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2008 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1st-rate-security-ld-direct-douglas-oconnor/garden-city-new-york-11530/1st-rate-security-ld-direct-douglas-oconnor-fraud-garden-city-new-york-396011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Mark In Texas received his merchandise within 7 days- Douglas O'Connor is Honest

AUTHOR: Douglas - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 12, 2009
Mark received his merchandise within 7 days of ordering. Douglas O'Connor is not a fraud and the information presented by this customer is slanderous. I have the tracking number to prove this. He states that if it was not for his report he would not have received his merchandise. At the time he posted his complaint his merchandise was already en route to his residence.

If you look at 1st Rate Security customer service rnakings you will see they receive a 4.5 out of 5 stars putting it in the 90th percentile of customer satisfation

1st Rate Security, L&D Direct

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, December 12, 2008
I finally received the stun gun, so all is well now! Thank you Ripoffreports.com for all that you do. I feel that if this report had not been filled out I would have been ripped off. After filling out this report I received two emails from the company, (I filled out the report 11/29/2008 1:45:13 PM then on 12/02/2008 8:46am I received two emails about my product) stating: Hi Mark,My apologies for the delay- Your Stun Master unit is shipping tomorrow via US postal Priority Mail. I will update with a tracking number and you will have by Friday the latest. I appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Then the product shipped out two days later by UPS not USPS. I received the product the next Tuesday in good working order.

1st Rate Security, L&D Direct, Douglas O'Connor Fraud Garden City New York

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, December 06, 2008
Very strange that the website has Garden City, New York listed as the address, the phone number is out of Nassau, New York then the package comes from Jacksonville, Florida, Yes that is right the package has shipped. So now what I have to say is, be very weary of this site.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair