X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This site claims to assist people going through a hard time. There are some nice individuals on the site who are indeed helpful, however the company itself went into my bank account, after I signed up for a reduced 49.99 rate for- what I was lead to believe would be- one month, and cleaned out all but 5 cents. I checked my balance and they had taken out over 200.00; no receipt, no warning, no heads-up of any kind!!!! This was money I was going to use to buy food and instead it ended up in their pockets.

I contacted their billing and, as expected, they completely stonewalled me, stating that they would not refund my money but said I could continue to use the site.....after all the harm they had done already. Wonderful behaviour for a site that supposedly helps people in crisis. I was absolutely disgusted by their exploitive approach and I warn anyone out there to avoid giving these people your credit card info. I was foolish enough to do it and am now paying the price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2017 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/7-cups-of-tea/internet/7-cups-of-tea-cleaned-out-my-bank-account-internet-1382428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair