X  |  CLOSE

• 7 Wiches Coven
    Box 24 Garrisonville, VA 22463
    Garrisonville, Virginia
    United States

7 Wiches Coven Horrible, Right from the start I was disrespected and called Disrespectful scammers and liars Garrisonville Virginia

Horrible,
Right from the start I was disrespected and called "Negative" . I thought we were to explain our situation so they could make the custom spell I ordered. Every time I went to check on my package and tell them, Hey im in trouble I need help now~ I was lectured like a child by Cormac and treated like crap. People dont come to this fantasy witchcraft when things are ok. Its when we have broken hearts and the last thing we need is to be fed lies. Yeah Cormac what you said is right.

The spell probably woulnt work now because you took too long! Not because im too negative like you said. I dont appreciate paying someone to disrespect me like that! Im calling paypal and BBB today. No more games your a fake company and full of lies. Not once did I ever get a tracking number like a professional company would have done. While you toy with peoples lives and push their last hope over the edge, I hope the same comes back you to times ten. go crawl in a hole and die. When I asked for a refund they immediatley canceled my order and I havent got the money back into my account. I had to file a paypal request and have them fight for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2018 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/7-wiches-coven/garrisonville-virginia-22463/7-wiches-coven-horribleright-from-the-start-i-was-disrespected-and-called-disrespectfu-1458407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content