Complaint Review: 800 PLG URS N AUDIO VIDEO - ALISO VIEJO California

• 800 PLG URS N AUDIO VIDEO
    26895 ALISO CREEK ROAD
    ALISO VIEJO, California
    United States of America

800 PLG URS N AUDIO VIDEO Meryl The Installer INC THEY RIP YOU OFF ALISO VIEJO, California

The first time I met with Jimmy, he would not listen to what I wanted, he kept telling me what I needed, after a few hours he finally started to listen. After several bids I went with Jimmy (that was my first mistake)

When he showed up he had a day laborer with him, I asked Jimmy if he was a full time employee and he said yes, doing some research now I found out that he does not have workers comp insurance or even liability insurance. His laborer did not speak clear english and left a mess in my home since the poor kid did not know what he was doing..... They also left holes behind the entertainment center, debris, and a hole behind my nightstand where they chased the wires from downstair to upstairs. This was $500.00 in drywall repair and cabinet repairs.

After a few weeks of having the audio and video system in weird things were happening and my upstairs zone stopped working. Jimmy came out on three different occasions and I still had problems so I called Magnolia Home Theater (Part of Best Buy) and $1,500.00 later all the issues were fixed and I love the system.

The Tech that came out form Magnolia said that the system was wired wrong, the connections on the sub woofer were bad thats why it would pop and he used low quality wire when connecting to the TV. Jimmy has no clue what he is doing, claims he has no employees (when he does) so i'm sure he does not pay state taxes etc, which according to the CSLB is a requirement. I contacted my attorney and he did research on Jimmy and found a number of items and that his office mailing address is a PO Box at Mail Boxes etc in Aliso Viejo and he does not have anything so any legal action is not worth it.

I want to make sure that EVERYONE know that Jimmy is a rip off and DO NOT HIRE HIM. I'm glad nothing happened during the work at my house since he is not insured. I will be filing a claim against his Bond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/800-plg-urs-n-audio-video/aliso-viejo-california-92656/800-plg-urs-n-audio-video-meryl-the-installer-inc-they-rip-you-off-aliso-viejo-california-801520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content