Complaint Review: 800.com - ft lauderdale florida

• 800.com

ft lauderdale, florida
    United States

800.com Refusal to cancel service ft lauderdale florida

I reached out to cancel service and explained I hadn't used the toll free number in months.  They replied to ask if there was anything they could do to keep me as a customer, to which I replied no, as I had already explained I had no need for the number.  They have refused to reply again, although I've been sending emails daily and have submitted a complaint with the BBB.

With all the options out there, don't choose this company who won't answer the phone or email.  They refuse to cancel your service and will likely force me to cancel my credit card on file.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2018 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/800com/ft-lauderdale-florida/800com-refusal-to-cancel-service-ft-lauderdale-florida-1439494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content