X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: A Florida Direct - Fort Myers Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: fairbanks Alaska
  • A Florida Direct 16120 Old US 41 Fort Myers, Florida U.S.A.

A Florida Direct Doesn't pay on insurance claims as initially stated Fort Myers Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Chose this company to move my 2002 Ford Ranger from Ohio to Fairbanks, Alaska. Was told they had insurance so there was no need to worry.

I pick up my vehicle in May and the windshield is cracked. I called the carrier who sent me the paperwork. This was a company(United Road) hired by AFLDIR.COM to get my vehicle here. I filed the paperwork as required. I got an email back from Larry at UNited Road stating that the cracked windshield WAS NOT a result of the transport.

After several arguements with him over this I called AFLDIR.COM and spoke to Michael. He in turn told me to contact my insurance company to see if my comprehensive insurance would cover the windshied. It does AFTER the deductible is paid, which I"M NOT paying.

Michael promised to call me back and as of this filing has not returned my calls.

They do NOT stand behind their claim of damage submitted by the customer.

DON"T USE THEM.

Anna
fairbanks, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-florida-direct/fort-myers-florida-33912/a-florida-direct-doesnt-pay-on-insurance-claims-as-initially-stated-fort-myers-florida-204599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair