X  |  CLOSE

• A-Team Escrow LLC aka Escrow Partners LLP
    1165 N Clark St, Chicago, IL office to open 3/2018
    Chicago, Illinois
    United States

A-Team Escrow LLC aka Escrow Partners LLP Setup my bank account for Direct Deposit and withdraw funds to complete the transactions Chicago Illinois

I had to conduct banking transactions, and they wanted me to be at the locations during a specific timeframe. I was asked to log out while I was conducting the transaction. I didn't log out until I returned home for a short period of time, after I eventually was asked to send via Western Union, because the day prior I was asked to withdraw funds and go to a specific location to exchange the money into a bitcoin machine, which only had $270 worth of bitcoin and I could text the company when it said that the maximum amount had been used for that machine, but it would replenish it. It was almost like a casual conversation when i was saying that the machine was out of bitcoin exchange money.

Then I was also asked if I would be returning and that it would be available in approximately 20 minutes. I was then asked if I was going to come back and I replied that I had already left the location and I asked Courtney Duffy to give me a call and she called from an Unknow Caller Line and asked me to go to a Gold & Pawn store to use their bitcoin exchange. I said that it was almost 5pm and I needed to be at home and she said that I would go the next day. I actually went the same day and the employees at the Pawn Shop said they were out, so I went home. I received a task to call the places before I go and the Billiards place was closed and the Pawn Shop wouldn't have anymore for a month. That was when I was asked to do the Western Union as stated above.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-team-escrow-llc-aka-escrow-partners-llp/chicago-illinois-60610/a-team-escrow-llc-aka-escrow-partners-llp-setup-my-bank-account-for-direct-deposit-and-wi-1434090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content