Complaint Review: ABC F FUNDING - Atlanta GA

• ABC F FUNDING
    201 W.17TH ST #300 ATLANTA, GA
    Atlanta, GA
    United States

ABC F FUNDING SMBE, Shah Promise Credit Repair, Funding in 30-45 days. It has past 90 days and no funding or tradelines! Atlanta GA

*Consumer Comment: Shah Fard, www.smbellc.com;  This is absolutely the truth they work on various names - SCAM

Mr. Shah on his SMBE website promised all of the above in 30-45 days.  However days after sending my fee to get started he sent me a picture of his private part talking aout he is known as Mr. Elephant man!  I was like listen, I didn't join the program for this mess.  I just want my credit repair, tradelines and funding.

He acted off once he realized I wasn't going for no sleeping in the hotel with him.  So I waited 45 days later, still no tradelines.  I'd called and asked what is going on and he said he has to find out why tradelines didn't post.  I told him my score went up a lil.  However, I was like where is my tradelines and funding.

He said please wait and I did until 90 plus days over the time I was promised. So I have been asking for a refund of fee and he keeps giving me excuses why he can't give it ack to me once he stated he would.  Please don't waste your time and energy on this man.  He is not professional and always have a story why he can't produce like he promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2018 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abc-f-funding/atlanta-ga-30363/abc-f-funding-smbe-shah-promise-credit-repair-funding-in-30-45-days-it-has-past-90-1460544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Scam by Shah - (United States)

This is absolutely the truth they work on various names - Shah Fard, www.smbellc.com; GFunding.com telephone numbers 678-648-7903 and 678-538-6607 and 678-663-9076 - SCAM, THIEVES, LIARS