Complaint Review: Abdul Zakey - San Diego California

• Abdul Zakey
    12531 High Bluff Dr
    San Diego, California
    United States

Abdul Zakey Global Trust Funds LLC Tries To Make You Pay Upfront Fee To His Underwriter San Diego California

Abdul Zakey / global trust funds llc messaged me on LinkedIn pretening to give real estate loans at a very cheap rate. After being dragged around for a week and being told that our loan is finally approved, he asks me to pay $7,500 for his underwriter. I told him I will be more than willing to pay it AT THE CLOSING and to send the loan contract. He stops answering and never sends anything once I told him on the phone there are tons of lending scams where people try to collect a fee and run away and I'M SURE you're not one of them, that's why I will pay your fee AT THE CLOSING.

I am not sure if Abdul Zakey/Zakay is his real name or not, but he sounds like he does not have an Arabic accent at all as I am very familiar with Middle Eastern accents. He sounds Haitian/Nigerian.

He claims he attended United Arab Emirates University for 4 years and makes his profile picture a man in Saudi wardrobe. We said some Arabic phrases to him over the phone and he had no clue how to respond and ignored it because he is not actually Arabic.

Abdul has a fictitous NMLS number on his website. I tried to look it up and there was no such thing, nor was his company registered with the State.

BEWARE OF GLOBAL TRUST FUNDS LLC!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/abdul-zakey/san-diego-california-92130/abdul-zakey-global-trust-funds-llc-tries-to-make-you-pay-upfront-fee-to-his-underwriter-s-1466936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content