Complaint Review: ac wholesalers - Doral Florida

United States
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: HVAC

ac wholesalers wholesale group Sold me as in stock items they did not have, charged my credit card days after order was cancelled! Doral Florida

I've been scammed and they took money from my credit card for a cancelled order. This company advertises in stock products they don´t have. They dismissed my complaints. I cancelled the order but they still charged my credit card. ACWholesalers took an order for a Daikin split Heat Pump set on 27th July. Both the web page and the order indicated the item was in stock. The representative I placed the order with confirmed that the item was in stock, and would be delivered no later than August 3rd. I also placed a second Internet order for accessories, also in stock.

On August 1st I contacted the company. "Ricky" told me the split set was on back-order. I asked to talk to a manager and he refused. He said they were all too busy. I asked to be called back. "Rafael" called me the day after, to tell me the unit was on back-order, He had no reason for the delay of the second (accessories) order. He refused to send me other equal/better unit at same price on the basis that I "should not expect to get a Cadillac when I was paying for a Ford". Later that day he gave me a different explanation (the set I ordered had been discontinued). He offered alternative units at web price (no price match). He also could not justify why the policy of back-ordered products, which states "We will notify you by email to inform you of which items are on backorder and of their estimated ship dates. This email is sent within 1-2 business days of the order being placed", was not followed.I sent an email on Aug 3rd explaining my dissatisfaction and cancelling both orders in writing.

I took time-stamped screenshots to follow up the order status and cancellation. They cancelled the main order, but not the accessories. I called multiple times (records available) from 5th August to 7th Aug but they did not accept the cancellation by putting me on hold and/or pushing me through different departments. On August 8 they charged my credit card in the amount of $168.85 for a "partial shipment" of the second (accessories) order, even after providing instructions (by telephone and in writing) that the orders were cancelled. In the meantime I bought the same unit from a different merchant, who delivered in time, proving the unit was not in back-order nor discontinued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2018 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ac-wholesalers/doral-florida-33122/ac-wholesalers-wholesale-group-sold-me-as-in-stock-items-they-did-not-have-charged-my-cr-1460095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content