Complaint Review: ACAI BERRY and TOTAL CLEANSE - Hollywood Florida

• ACAI BERRY and TOTAL CLEANSE
    3007 Greene St.
    Hollywood, Florida
    United States of America

ACAI BERRY and TOTAL CLEANSE ARE A TOTAL SCAM COMPANY. THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM THRU THE NUMBERS THEY POST Hollywood, Florida

Like many of you, I tried to cancel, with no luck.  Finally, I got a return authorization number and sent everything back.  I was told by the customer service rep, that because I had been trying to cancel previosely, all would be credited.  That was not the case.  SHOCKING!!!

After receiving a voice mail from someone else, I tried calling back.  Finally, I got up at 6am, just to try and reach someone.  Again I explained the situation.  This rep also said no problem.

After I called again and left a v/mail because the credit was not issued, I received 2 more calls.  One person said that they cannot credit the shipped items previous to the last cancellation attempt, and the ones they could credit, would have a 30% restock fee.  The second person, left a msg stating that they needed me to call back, as the company would have to issue a refund check.  I called back and gave the requested information.

It has now been 6 months.  Guess what???  NO CHECK!!!!  All previous numbers that I had been given to longer work, or no one answers the phone.  WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

Too bad so many involved feel it's OK to rip others off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-and-total-cleanse/hollywood-florida-33020/acai-berry-and-total-cleanse-are-a-total-scam-company-there-is-no-way-to-contact-them-t-532392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content