Complaint Review: Acai Berry, Crush LLC, Ebizprogram, Total Cleanse - Boca Raton Florida

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Reported By: Victoria Texas
  • Acai Berry, Crush LLC, Ebizprogram, Total Cleanse
    306 Sam Houston #324 Victoria Texas
    Boca Raton, Florida

I too fell victim to the Acai Berry and Total Cleanse free sample ripoff. I was unable to cancel my order. I headed over to my bank as soon as the charge was noted and canceled my card. They are going to refund my money, $88.62 after 10 days. The company offered me a free sample of Total Cleanse in which they tried to debit my account but could not because of my promptness. There is an investigator at the bank that works on this type of fraud. I am determined to see these people go down! I have reported them to the BBB in Florida and Florida sent me an email that the company is based in Utah. This is a huge racket that is linked somehow to ebizprogram.com which will not allow you to OPt out for your information to stay private. I tried to email them and my emails are returned. So I did the government "Do Not Call" thing. This seems to help. So a lesson learned here! The companies fall under many product names...be Aware!

Susanna
Victoria, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-crush-llc-ebizprogram-total-cleanse/boca-raton-florida/acai-berry-crush-llc-ebizprogram-total-cleanse-ordered-samples-of-acai-berry-vitamens-390673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content