Complaint Review: acai berry detox and FMW LABORATORIES - Internet

• Reported By: Elizabeth town Kentucky
  • acai berry detox and FMW LABORATORIES

Internet

acai berry detox and FMW LABORATORIES is a scam. Internet

I saw an advertisement on line for acai berry detox. The site said you could try a 1 month supply trial for $3.95. After placing my order it took 2 weeks to receive the product. the $3.95 charge appeared on my account imediately after I placed my order. 3 weeks later i see a charge pending on my account for $87.14. I called FMW LABORATORIES to question the charge.

I was the charge appeared because I did not cancel my account registration with in 14 days of placing the trial offer order. I then made them cancel my account and received a cancellation conformation number and was told the charge would canceled and taken off my account. this was Jan 16th. 3 days later on jan19th I now find that they have taken $ 87.14 out of my account. This is ridiculous.

I will get my money back. FMW LABORATORIES needs to be put out of business for fraud and false advertisement. There was no mention of any 14 day cancellation period when I placed the order. I was led to believe that I would only have to pay $3.95 for shipping for a free trial of the product.

Patrick
Elizabeth town, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-detox-and-fmw-laboratories/internet/acai-berry-detox-and-fmw-laboratories-is-a-scam-internet-414271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content