Complaint Review: Acai Berry Maxx, Fx Supplements - Arlington Texas

• Reported By: toledo Ohio
  • Acai Berry Maxx, Fx Supplements
    916 113th Street, Suite B
    Arlington, Texas

Acai Berry Maxx, Fx Supplements The company keeps sending me bottles and charges my card that i did not authorize Arlington Texas

The company is very misleading and all the numbers and email addresses you try to cancel within the 30 days that you are authorized do not exist or you are on hold forever and a day. They need to be stopped. I have my credit card company and am having them cancel anything comming from them before i even get charged and i have already filed a claim and got it diputed and my money back but the credit card company said they can keep charging if i do not cancel. But obviosly we cannot cance.

Jamy trimm
toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-maxx-fx-supplements/arlington-texas-76011/acai-berry-maxx-fx-supplements-the-company-keeps-sending-me-bottles-and-charges-my-card-t-414356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content