Complaint Review: Acai Berry Power 500 - Extreme Acai - Internet

• Updated: Thu, September 25, 2008
  • Reported By: Miami Florida
  • Acai Berry Power 500 - Extreme Acai
    Internet

Acai Berry Power 500 - Extreme Acai totally ripped me off, didnt even send me a confirmation email Internet

I was surfing the web when I came across this website. It sounded awesome and totally legitimate, with all the news stations and the supposed clinical research done by University of Florida. When I ordered a free trial, I did not get a confirmation email telling me where I could track the package or that it had already been shipped. I checked my bank statement and it said nothing about Acai, only somethign about a colon green tea cleanser. I still have not received anything at it has already been more than a week. I'm afraid I will not receive anything, or that they might start charging things on my credit card. I'm so DUMB! I googled the acai thing, thinking that there were obviously many scams, and I came across a yahoo questions page. Someone was wondering the same thing I was, and here came this answer saying "go to this site, it is totally legitimate, don't be fooled by the the scams that are going on." I totally bought it, I have to admit, and went to the website and bought the stupid acai vitamins.

Ximena
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-power-500-extreme-acai/internet/acai-berry-power-500-extreme-acai-totally-ripped-me-off-didnt-even-send-me-a-confirmati-375843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content