Complaint Review: Acai Berry Power 500/ Fast Melts 30 - Nationwide

• Reported By: Winchester Kentucky
  • Acai Berry Power 500/ Fast Melts 30
    www.extremeacaiberry.com
    Nationwide

Acai Berry Power 500/ Fast Melts 30 Acai Berry Power 500/ Fast Melts 30 RIPPED ME OFF!!!! Internet USA

This company charged $89.31 to my card without authorization! I don't even have the product nor did I order it. The only thing I agreed to is $1.00 for a free trial offer. They said all I had to pay was shipping and that is what the $1.00 was for. Instead I am now being changed $89.31 for a product that I did not order.

I tried contacting this company today and they REFUSED to refund my money. They said that I "signed up" for this product which is false. I did not sign up for anything. I didn't even get a pop-up window to sign up for a product!!!!!!!!!

I have had to go through my bank in order to get my money back and have had to cancel my debit card. It will be 10 days before I will hear anything back from my bank regarding this erroneous and illegal charge and equal amount of time for a new debit card.

I am irate. Something has to be done to stop this company from lying and stealing our hard-eared money.

Mthomas1975
Winchester, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-power-500-fast-melts-30/nationwide/acai-berry-power-500-fast-melts-30-acai-berry-power-500-fast-melts-30-ripped-me-off-1034156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content