Complaint Review: Acai Berry Products - Selfhelp - Hollywood Florida

• Reported By: rexburg Idaho
  • Acai Berry Products - Selfhelp
    3007 Greene Street
    Hollywood, Florida

Acai Berry Products - Selfhelp Scam! Do Not Buy Anything From Them! SCAM! free trial period of Acai Berry is a Rip off. BEWARE! Hollywood Florida

*Author of original report: Officialy Fraud

I ordered a free trial period of Acai Berry Detox over the internet and was charged only for the shipping (4.99). But then I saw on my account that I was also charged $87.99. I called them and cancelled any further " membership or whatever" and returned the unused bottle for a refund. So far , no refund has appered on my account.

Then I was charged for $29.99 from www.selfhelp.com, which I had not idea who they are or what it's or why I was charged. I read the reports found on this site and found more than one person with the same problem saying this two were tied, and that the Acai Berry representatives told them that the contract said that once you ask for your free trial of acai berry you become a member to a Fitness program, etc etc. I read the contract, and nope, IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING about membership to another fitness program anywhere.

I called Acai Berry to ask them about this and why I was charged. They said that they did not charged me and they don't know anything about selfhlep.com , and that I should call my bank.

Someone should please do something about this scam!
I have seen there are already 599 REPORTS about the same subject!

Chikatana
rexburg, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-products-selfhelp/hollywood-florida-33020/acai-berry-products-selfhelp-scam-do-not-buy-anything-from-them-scam-free-trial-perio-440360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Officialy Fraud

AUTHOR: Chikatana - (U.S.A.)

I contacted my Bank and they investigated the case. They said IT IS FRAUD, and they will send them a Fraud claim. CONTACT YOUR BANK so that they can help you!