Complaint Review: Acai Detox Acai Elite - Acai Detox - Acai Berry Internet - Nationwide

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Reported By: Hamburg New Jersey
  • Acai Detox Acai Elite - Acai Detox - Acai Berry Internet
    acaielite.com
    Nationwide

Acai Detox Acai Elite - Acai Detox - Acai Berry Internet rip off/scam Natiownide

I placed an order, and then decided to cancel within 1 day, called and cancelled order. NEVER recieved product, but was charged to my debit card anyway in the amount of $87.13 and another charge of .70 cents from the same company but in memo is says "Ross dress for less". I have no idea what that is! I called custome service, explained that I did not receive the product charged for and that I had cancelled the entire order the following day. They just kept saying the order was sent and that I had not cancelled it, and if I had the item could not return it as they do not refund! Aside from stating that the "trial" is $4.95 for shipping ONLY there is no mention of being charged $87.13 every month thereafter. I now have to cancel my debit card or will be charged that amount every month!

They are out right thieves!

Donna
Hamburg, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-detox-acai-elite-acai-detox-acai-berry-internet/nationwide/acai-detox-acai-elite-acai-detox-acai-berry-internet-rip-offscam-natiownide-439473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content