X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ACCA Global - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: anonymous — Oregon
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • ACCA Global Internet USA

ACCA Global www.accaglobal.com Fraudulent Charges to Credit card. Internet

*Author of original report: Status Update

Checking my credit card statement today I noticied a charge of $281 from ACCA on 9/8/2014.

Never heard of them before so I called the credit card company and filed a fraud report. The credit card fraud agent informed me the charge was from ACCA Global and referenced thier website www.accaglobal.com.

Saw a suspiciosusly similar report on Ripoffreport.com from 2010 so i figured I'd post a report.

I await the results of the fraud investigation and will post an update when I get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2014 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acca-global/internet/acca-global-wwwaccaglobalcom-fraudulent-charges-to-credit-card-internet-1176193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Status Update

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

POSTED: Friday, October 03, 2014

Update:

The credit card company canceled the card and issues a new card and full refund to my account. No details were provided as to the results of their investigation.

I also emailed the Professional Conduct officer at ACCA Global and here is their response:

Dear Mr *****.

Thank you for your email and I regret to hear of the difficulties that you have faced. I have spoken to a colleague who deals with these payments and unfortunately we are unable to look into the matter further without a reference from the credit card which relates to the transaction.

I can understand if you are reticent to provide this information however without it we will not be able to attempt to locate the transaction and match this up with an account.

If your credit card company is successful in their investigation it would be useful if you could let me know so ACCA can ensure that the relvent action is taken this end.

If I can be of any further assistance please get back to me.

Your sincerely,

---Name redacted---
Administration Officer (Professional Conduct)
ACCA
29 Lincoln's Inn Fields London WC2A 3EE United Kingdom

tel: +44 (0)20 7059 5049
fax: +44 (0)20 7059 5998
www.accaglobal.com

In response to this email I have offered to provide additional details of the credit card used in this fraudulent transaction as it is now canceled.

I hope ACCA Global is serious in their effort to identify the guilty party as I would like to see this person punished for this crime

More updates to come.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair