This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Advanced Disposal

N7296 Hwy V
    Horicon, Wisconsin
    United States

Advanced Disposal Excessive Charges Horicon Wisconsin

This company increases my bill every single time they bill me. That is my biggest complaint about them. I canceled service because the last increase was 3X what it normally is and then they charged me $23 to pick up their OWN container even though it was empty. They have the market cornered in my area and totally take advantage of customers. They charge admin fees of $2 for every bill and if you do not agree to auto pay services, they charge you even more. They also have a service charge of $6 each bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2017 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-disposal/horicon-wisconsin-53032/advanced-disposal-excessive-charges-horicon-wisconsin-1410367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content