Complaint Review: Advanced disposal - Saint Paul Minnesota

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Trash

Advanced disposal Terrible customer service Saint Paul Minnesota

Advanced disposal has terrible customer service. I had been a loyal customer for a very long time. They would not match the lower price I was offered. I canceled and even paid for service not provided. They billed for leaving their containers or they billed me to pick them up. It took many calls and over an hour on hold but they finally agreed to waive the balance and pick up their containers for free. Three months later I get a collections call and then customer service said they have no record of their promise. I will find it hard to ever trust a company like this again. Since when must you pay someone money to take away their own stuff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-disposal/saint-paul-minnesota/advanced-disposal-terrible-customer-service-saint-paul-minnesota-1422673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content