Complaint Review: Advanced Social Media - Sun City Arizona

• Advanced Social Media
    17220 N Boswell Blvd. #B-100
    Sun City, Arizona
    United States

Advanced Social Media Bruce James Jack Johnson Jonathan Lee Connor Paul Was told by Jack Johnson that I was guaranteed to receive a government grant only if I paid $1330.00 for a grant writing course that would be matched to the grant that I would qualify for. Sun City Arizona

In August of 2015, I responded to a post card received in the USPS mail, stating that a company was trying to reach me regarding a dispersal of Government Funding. It also stated that the pending amount of $20,978 needed to be verified by phone. After calling the toll free number of 1-800-779-7419, I was told by Jack Johnson that I was guaranteed to receive a government grant only if I paid $1330.00 for a grant writing course that would guide me through writing a draft of the grant for which would be matched to the grant for which I qualified. After speaking with Jack Jaohnson several times, I relented and paid the $1330.00.

I was soon sent a flimsy booklet to draw up a draft of my grant for home improvement and received calls that lasted about 15 minutes for five sessions. I was simply told what to write in each section of the grant, basically stating the type of repairs I would use the grant for and my monthly household costs. These calls were made by Jonathan Lee (3 times) and Connor(2 times). I was then told to return the draft booklet to Advanced Social Media via USPS in an envelope provided.

Needless to say, I never heard from any of these people again. I tried calling the number numerous times over several months, and was always told by Paul that someone would get back to me on the status of the grant. Eventually, as I continued to call over the course of the year of 2017, I was told that none of the names of the people I originally spoke with were known to the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2018 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-social-media/sun-city-arizona-85373/advanced-social-media-bruce-jamesjack-johnsonjonathan-leeconnorpaul-was-told-by-jack-1428651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content