Complaint Review: Advertising Specialties Institute - trevose Pennsylvania

• Advertising Specialties Institute
    4800 street road
    trevose, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

Advertising Specialties Institute ASI, Michelle Forrester Biggest Scam when trying to start a business, don't use them!!! trevose, Pennsylvania

This company acts and advertises that they will help you get started in a business.  Naturally it costs money that when described to me was to increase existing business and increase business within several months.  I tried it and never got a response from their declared web business.  I also never received a hit from the internet as described by Michelle.  I was also told to pay some money to send the booklet out to areas I had asked to be mailed.  The mailings were first shipped to me.  Upon return, they never sent them out.  I asked to come half way and they then sent me to collections without even trying to settle it.  do your own and never use this company. they are in it for one reason, to rip you off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advertising-specialties-institute/trevose-pennsylvania-19053/advertising-specialties-institute-asi-michelle-forrester-biggest-scam-when-trying-to-star-945234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content