X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Aesthetic Medical Educators Training - Austin Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: morganc3 — Los Angeles California USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Aesthetic Medical Educators Training 7606 Hawkeye Drive Austin, Texas USA

Aesthetic Medical Educators Training AMET Aesthetic Medical Educators Training Fraud, Rip Off, Unorganized, SCAM, Low Quality Austin Texas

*Consumer Comment: Confused

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This is the first negative posting I have ever done before on the internet against a business, but I hate to warn other physicians and nurses about the company and the information. I am board certified internist and just attended the Los Angeles botox Course offered by aesthetic medical educators. The Aesthetics Medical Educators Training program is hands down the absolute worst course I have ever attended in my entire life! My partner said I should check out a company called esiw but they had bad reviews also, I think anything would have been better. I paid almost $2,000 dollars for this course! I am so upset and trying to get my money back. For $2,000, if you can believe I had to print out my own materials and bring them to the course! NO handout, no manual!!! I should have known at that point that the course was a scam but the website looked good and I made the mistake. I expected quality hand outs, print materials, charts, whatever, not a short black and white copy of a power point presentation.

After the course I went back read that if you want a manual you have to pay an extra $50, I have never heard of a company charging $50 for a book that is supposed to come with the class. And then, they state that they are just being "friendly to the environment" They must think their readers are stupid! I guess I am for registering for this class. I want to report this company to some agency I don't know who or how but I will find out. The instructor who taught the class should not have been teaching. I would have expected a plastic surgeon or at least some high level Aesthetics physician. The instructor knew very little about the course material and probably never performed these techniques in private practice either. (This however, I cannot stat for certain. Its just that the quality of training was so basic that there is no way the instructor could be doing this in practice). If I had stayed home and watched a youtube video I probably would have learned more. I can write for another hour but I have to stop somewhere. The hand on was a complete kole. I practiced very little and Im not even sure what this company is doing is legal because they are charging their patients for procedures and there is not established physician patient relationship, the set up was unorganized, they violated every HIPPA law, osha, biohazard conditions, and quite frankly, I felt very uncomfortable being at this program as if it were run by NON MEDICAL PEOPLE who know nothing about practicing medicine, a little scary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2015 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aesthetic-medical-educators-training/austin-texas-78749/aesthetic-medical-educators-training-amet-aesthetic-medical-educators-training-fraud-rip-1238044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Confused

AUTHOR: Luvmyself - (USA)

POSTED: Thursday, February 02, 2017

I'd like to understand exactly what this first time online complainer is actually reporting. She's upset because she had to print out her own materials prior to the course, opposed to being handed printouts, charts, graphs, manuals....etc., etc. in class? When she specifically inquired as to why, she was told they wish to be environmentally friendly (good choice). Besides that, the complaint is quite vague and, quite frankly, sounds like it's coming from someone who just simply has a bad attitude in general. There were some SERIOUS issues mentioned as an after thought at the end of the report that really should have been the real issues, however, downplayed somewhat. After reading this rediculous ongoing rant with obvious mis-spellings and grammatical errors, I just couldn't take it serious, and neither should anyone else. i am posting a rebuttal to this as a model/participant in this program for many years. I love it! I've NEVER been disappointed with the services provided, all under close supervision by a board certified physician, and all students have to meet credential requirements to attend. I believe a minimum is RN. There are dentists and physicians there, as well. My experience has seen top level professionals, and I've never witnessed (on the model side) any student participating, that didn't seem to get a lot out of the class and deliver amazing results! I love it when they come to my area, and I can take advantage of being a model for training purposes! They open all product right in front of you, so you know it's pure and not watered down like the local spas WILL do, I know for a fact! I've never been disappointed! They've been around for many years, and there's a reason for that.... they're great! If you've never tried it, go for it! You will not be disappointed!

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair