Complaint Review: Aetna Inc. - hartford Connecticut
- Aetna Inc. 151 Farmington Ave hartford, Connecticut USA
- Phone: 860-273-0123
- Category: Health Insurance
Aetna Inc. Aetna, Adminsitrator of Alaskacare, Denial of Medical Treatment/Violation os state and federal statutes hartford Connecticut
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am retired from working for the state of Alaska and have gueranteed worldwide medical care through AlaskaCare. Aetna has the contract with the state of Alaska to administer "AlaskaCare" health insurance. By the Alaska Constituion(Article VII, Section 7), my retiree benefits cannot be diminised and this includes heath care. AlaskaCare guerantees worldwide medical care. Aetna was awarded the Administrator contract by employees of the State of Alaska Department of Administration/Division of Retirement and Benefits, even though Aetna does not offer worldwide medical coverage to Alaskacare members and has refused to honor the wolrdwide wording of AlaskaCare by not offering worldwide coverage through their Aetna Global Benefits unit.
Not only has Aetna, its employees and employees of the State of Alaska been involed in contract fraud, thet have violated federal statutes, including but not limited to the following:
1) The Interstate Commerce Act of 1887, Title 49USC(McCarran-Ferguson does not apply)
2) 18USC, Chapter 96, Section 18, Raceteering Influence and Corrupt Organizations.
3) Sherman Anti Trust Act, Section 2
4) Clayton Anti Trust Act, 15USC, 12-27
5) 42USC , Capter 175, (b)(4)(H) and 42USC(b)(4)(E)(i) , Essential Health Benefits Requirements
6) Employee retirement Income Security Act of 1973, 29USC, Cahpter 18
7) Health Insurance Portabilityand Accountability Act of 1996, Public Law 104-191
8) Public Health Service Act, Section 2793
9) Patient Protection and Affordable Care act of 2010, Public Law 111-148
10) And all laws both State of Alaska and US Federal government statutes that deal with fraud.
The state of Alaska and its Administrator of AlaskaCare, Aetna Inc, have denied me medical treatment for a most possibly life threating condition. Since I have been denied my rightful medical care, I will be focusing on reporting the above violations of federal law to the proper federal governmnet agencies.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2017 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aetna-inc/hartford-connecticut-06156/aetna-inc-aetna-adminsitrator-of-alaskacare-denial-of-medical-treatmentviolation-os-s-1408385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.