Complaint Review: Agam Berry - Nationwide

• Reported By: Jenn — New York City New York USA
  • Agam Berry

Nationwide
    USA

Agam Berry Berry Corp Agam Berry a.k.a. Berry Corp and Hiringz sold me SEO services and ripped me off! Chandigarh Nationwide

Agam Berry and his companies Berry Corp and Hiringz were hired as an independent consultant to perform various internet marketing tasks for me such as SEO, website development, lead generation and more. He was paid over $25,000 for his services via wire transfer. Agam Berry did not perform any work whatsoever. I tried calling him and e-mailing him dozens of times but I was unable to ever reach him again. I lost a lot of money and I do not want this to happen to anyone else.

Some of the websites he uses to vicitimize people include:

agamberry.biz
cpabull.com
ufile.eu
hiringz.com
cpxi.com

Agam Berry claims to also be working at CPX Interactive in New York City. If you have any additional information, please post it here. Performing searches on Google and Bing will show that Agam Berry is never to be trusted. If you know where he is located, report him to the police and/or FBI. A large cash reward will likely be offered for turning him in and finally getting him in prison. I may even offer up a reward myself to catch this scumbag Agam Berry for what he did to me and so many others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2015 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agam-berry/nationwide/agam-berry-berry-corp-agam-berry-aka-berry-corp-and-hiringz-sold-me-seo-services-and-r-1231315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content