Complaint Review: Agora Publishing - Baltimore MD

• Agora Publishing
    808 St Paul St
    Baltimore, MD
    United States

Agora Publishing Agora Financial Choose Yourself James Altucher Altucher Report Altucher Crytocurrency The Altucher Cryptocurrency report was essentially worthless. Baltimore MD

*Author of original report: Agora did right

The information that these so called experts gave me was nothing more than information I either already had or was readily available to the general public. Lost over $20,000 from James Altucher's pathetic hold and buy dips recommendation. Found out that they should have known of the annual sell off every January but said nothing as we watched our investments lose over 50% in just a couple of weeks and then continue to tank.

Instead of sound advice, I have been bombarded with email ads to buy and buy and buy more and more reports till I am ready to puke!

Called to get a refund and they were quick to point out that there were no refunds. I own a company and that is simply NOT true, someone somewhere in any company can make a decision to refund a customer's money, it's not CAN'T, it's WON'T.

When you don't even attempt to come close to giving value to your customers, there should be a refund.

I'll never, ever, ever, ever buy anything from Agora Publishing or James Altucher again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2018 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agora-publishing/baltimore-md-21202/agora-publishing-agora-financialchoose-yourselfjames-altucheraltucher-reportaltucher-1443891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Agora did right

AUTHOR: Nicholas - (United States)

Apparently they decided that a disgruntled subscriber out $2,000 and web savvy was not a good combination and they did refund my money.

As I said, after I was told they "won't" we just found out that they "can" and did, thank you very much.

So as it stands I will let Agora Publishing and James Altucher off the hook but will probably never subscribe to anything they publish again.