X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Aimcor - Roseville Minnesota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: plymouth ma
  • Aimcor 3101 Old Highway 8 Suite 109 Roseville, Minnesota U.S.A.

Aimcor Deceiving, liars ..Don't send him your money Roseville, MN Minnesota

This company, Aimcor, is a fraud. I know this because I searched for the name Aimcor on the internet, and I found a company already having that name. I looked at the address they were located, and it was not the same. This was a metal company. Aimcor is a home buiness.

I also looked under the owner of the company, Lee Cameron, and I found a website about Lee Cameron, the realty owner. I don't know if he started a second business or something, but it could be possible. He wants me to pay $30 to him, and he'll send me this "fool proof" money-making system that brings cash in the mail. And I only have to send 16 letters a year!

I don't think this is real. Don't send him your money if you received the same letter. If you have any rebuttals, please write them. Thank you.

Amanda
Plymouth, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2002 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aimcor/roseville-minnesota-55113/aimcor-deceiving-liars-dont-send-him-your-money-roseville-mn-minnesota-23922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content