Complaint Review: Alex Grace Zillow - Chicago IL

• Reported By: Stephanie — Chicago United States
  • Alex Grace Zillow

Chicago, IL
    United States

Alex Grace Zillow Contacted me about a Zillow inquiry I made where I am the list agent and the respondent should have been a Zillow employee but was scammer. Chicago IL Illinois

I entered an inquiry about listing errors in my listing. Messages Zillow and immediately received a text from "Alex from Zillow" She said "got your note and asked if I'd be free to talk in 10 min." After several texts back and forth, she said she's a buyer's agent and can't help me. I know how Zillow works, if you inquire about a property, sometimes Premier Zillow buyer agent will receive lead. But she is somehow getting these leads and sending info. She stopped responding when I told her I was list agent and I responded saying that she said she worked for Zillow.

Alex Grace (all variations of first name) is not in the national association of realtor's database of agents, nor an agent on Zillow's site. When I called the number, it's a landline service that just states the name and that they will get back to me, with woman's voice saying "Alex Grace". When I called from my Google Voice number, the message referred to Zillow Group and that they can't assist me because I'm not calling from the phone number I inquired with. [continued below]....

..... No legitimate realtor would have their phone line setup that way. It's designed to avoid getting caught. I have screen record of this call. And screenshots from the text.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2018 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alex-grace-zillow/chicago-il-60622/alex-grace-zillow-contacted-me-about-a-zillow-inquiry-i-made-where-i-am-the-list-agent-and-1468948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content