X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Always Reliable Excavating, Inc. - South Hadley Massachusetts

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Andi — Agawam Massachusetts United States
  • Always Reliable Excavating, Inc. 35 Fairlawn St South Hadley, Massachusetts United States

Always Reliable Excavating, Inc. Breach of contract by taking the client South Hadley Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Ripoff Report & Contractor

removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Hi everyone,

This is very sad and very unprofessional what Jonathan a subcontractor that used to work with us. We provided jobs throughout the year 2017 and at one job that he made a report on this site failed to do as it was asked and I trusted him that he will do a good job. When I asked him to come back and do more extensive approach on the house he went behind my back and stole my client by getting paid directly by the client. That was a breach of contract. Jonathan and the client became very agressive and rude and started to harrass my family and I with text messages and phone calls. I asked them both to stop and be professional. During this time I never called them to harras them or discriminate their culture as Jonathan did. Jonthan became very violent and treaten my family and I. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Homeowners be careful and caution as if you don't do what he says Jonathan will be a danger to your families.

My respond to his false report is to make you guys aware of who you will have around the house for your projects.

As for the complain I do realized that I am guilty that I trusted Jonathan without having him to sign the second contract that I did in the first place. I have learned my lesson. Our services our unique and at times are high prices but most of the times are affordable for the quality you want. We provide our clients great quality in a healthy enviroment where our employees don't take small brakes for smokes or drink so much that they can't work next day. We are a christian based company that put our clients first. We don't go after the money but after long strong relationships.

Always Reliable Excavating, Inc. are good at what they do but the owner Jonathan is very danderous and treatening to our society and comunity. If there was another owner that is compassion for it's client and not for their money I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Thank you for taking time to read this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2018 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/always-reliable-excavating-inc/south-hadley-massachusetts-01075/always-reliable-excavating-inc-breach-of-contract-by-taking-the-client-south-hadley-mas-1432017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Ripoff Report & Contractor

AUTHOR: Always Reliable Excavating - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, June 01, 2018

I'd like to begin by asking Andi of Andi Services llc where in this "contract" does it say we were not allowed to communicate with the homeowners. Upon this communication it was discovered that Andi charged these homeowners $24,000 for work we had previously done for them. While we only billed him $8000 for the work we completed. I mean I know contractors like to make a little bit off of subcontracted work but 3x the amount of the actual bill is outrageous.  And he was plannning on charging $60000 for this job in question and we told him we could get it done for $20,000. The homesowners only became aware of Andi's shadiness when they realized he had been double charging them on materials he used to complete their finished basement. We don't stand for for any kind dishonesty and it's is the exact reason you are being taken to court by the homeowners. You can check all of our reviews on any platform and they will speak to our character. This Rip Off Report Does Not. This was a sad attempt by a hack-job contractor to try and slander an actual business that cares about it's clients.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair